Recently, was nominated a couple of times to take part in The Liebster Awards:
The Liebster Award is geared towards bloggers who have less than 200 followers and is aimed at promoting their blog and bringing together our wonderful blogging community!
So here are the rules:
Provide 11 facts about yourself.
Answer a (selection) of 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
Choose 11 more people and ask them 11 questions.
11 Facts about me:
1: I love going for bush walks and taking photos
2: I am teacher
3: I am a secret reality TV show junkie (have you seen married at first sight? :P)
4: I love watching movies
5: I love travelling (road trips)
6: I love animals and watching documentaries about animals
7: I never sleep
8: I love the theatre and ballet
9: I still can’t drive (woops)
10: My family is incredibly important to me
11: I have a good collection of tattoos that I have and am working on.
Do you prefer showers or baths? Showers…
- If you could only wear one foundation for the rest of your life, what one would it be? Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua, light weight, buildable, natural finish, long wearing.
- Can you put mascara on without making a funny face? Sure can, but can I put mascara on without it getting on my eye lid ..wellll 😛
- Do you wear fake lashes? I have, once.
- Quick, you only have 5 minutes to get ready! What’s your go-to face when you’re in a rush? Chanel Vitalumiere Powder Foundation (review here), Body Shop Baked Bronzer – 01, Maybelline Bad to the Bronze , Chanel volume de chanel mascara, Mac – syrup.
- Quick fix zit remedy? Clinique anti blemish solution.
- Most precious make-up item? A Revlon lipstick I got from Nana before she passed away.
- What is the most expensive piece of make-up you own? Chanel Vitalumiere Powder Foundation ($119NZD)
- And the least expensive? Collection lasting perfection concealer ($11NZD)
- What is your favourite thing about blogging? Talking about something I am passionate about, sharing thoughts with people who also love beauty.
- Most recent beauty purchase and what’s your initial opinion? Jouer mineral blush in blossom and my first thoughts….sigh heaven
And here are the bloggers who I nominate!
Here are the questions for the blogs that I have nominated:
What was your first makeup product you were given/bought yourself?
What is your goto lipstick?
What is your favourite high-end brand?
What is your secret drugstore weapon?
What is your favourite cleanser or mask?
Favourite makeup tool?
What got you into blogging?
What are 3 essentials in your handbag?
Dogs or cats?
What is on your current beauty wish list?
Can’t wait to see your answers